ISO 9001:2015 | ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 | ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified
It’s been a busy month for STG. In recent weeks, STG has won more than $185 million in new business, including two task orders under the Army’s Total Engineering and Integration Services (TEIS) contract, a key win for our Systems Engineering and Integration (SEI) unit, another Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-2 Services (ITES-2S) task order win, and a win supporting our language services unit.
- A five-year task order to provide information assurance services nationwide to a Department of Defense agency worth up to $71 million.
- A two-year task order worth a potential $48 million to provide network and systems engineering support to the Department of Defense across the entire United States.
- A $38 million, five-year contract to provide language services.
- A $24 million add-on contract with a branch of the U.S. military to provide systems engineering and integration services at our state of the art 37,000-square foot facility in Warrenton, Virginia.
- A nearly $5 million task order to provide IT support, requirements development and integrations services to a law enforcement agency moving their data center COOP facility from the East Coast to the Western United States.